Document Name: “Certificat de deces” in english Romanian Death Record
Issuing Authority: Office of Vital Statistics (“Oficiul Starii Civile”) of the local Mayor’s Office, from Romania.
Procedure for Obtaining:
Applicant should present the following documents:
- Medical report ascertaining death.
- The identity card of the deceased (original and photocopy).
- The identity card of the person declaring the death (original and photocopy).
- The deceased’s birth certificate (original and photocopy).
- The marriage certificate of the deceased (if applicable – original and photocopy).
Certified Copies Available: Certified copies are not available
For a complete guideline regarding your case, please send us your inquiries, using our contact form.